The MCBA Is Proud To Support Scholastic Achievement In Our Community!
- Michael LaMarche (chair), Forum Dental
- Darlene Weber
- Kevin Giboney, AllState Insurance
Information Sheet: Click here for a larger view
Since its very beginnings, the MCBA has been committed to encouraging and assisting local high school students in their pursuit of higher learning in Business or a field in which they would like to pursue a career in business. MCBA is offering four scholarships of $2000 each to graduating seniors. All are open to students who are goal-oriented toward business, regardless of their actual majors.
Applications are open for the current school year. Applications are due by May 1st. Applicants must:
- …live in Mill Creek and/or attend school at either Cascade High School, Jackson High School, or Archbishop Murphy, and be a senior in good standing at the time of application.
- …be accepted to attend a full-time accredited College, University or Fine Arts School.
- …be planning an academic course of study in the field of their choice, but plan to pursue a career in business.
- …submit ALL of the following materials under “How To Apply” together to the Scholarship Committee by May 1st (DEADLINE):
How To Apply
- Typed application form (Download Scholarship Application)
- Two letters of reference and recommendation from teachers, advisors, and/or local business people (cannot be a relative).
- Copy of the letter of acceptance from the institution they plan to attend.
- Typed Essay (less than 200 words about their academic and career plans).
- March 20 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- March 28 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- March 29 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
- April 17 @ 11:30 am - 1:15 pm
- May 15 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm